Our Carpet Cleaning Services
Our Butler Truck With Mounted Steam Cleaning & Extraction System Delivers Great Results and Fast Drying
- Steam Extraction Carpet Cleaning
- Dry Cleaning / Low Moisture
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Drapery Cleaning
- Tile and Grout
- Pet Treatment
- Dupont Teflon Protector
- Area Rugs
- Bonded / Insured
- Free Estimates
- Pre-Treating at No Charge
- IICRC Certified, Background Checked and Drug Tested Technicians
- Safe and Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Agents
Residential Carpet Cleaning
- 10 day Guarantee on our Residential Work
- Free Over the Phone Estimates
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Free Quotes- Given Onsite by a Carpet Cleaning Professional
- No Job is Too Big or Small
Kiss Those Stains Goodbye!
Whether you’re looking for commercial or residential carpet cleaning companies, we have you covered. Our commitment to our customer service, attention to detail and certified deep carpet cleaning process have secured our spot as the favorite carpet cleaning company in the Dayton area.
About Moving Furniture
Things we will move
– Sofas, chairs, coffee tables, end tables, dining room table and chairs, night stands, floor lamps, magazine racks, small to medium floor plants, thin beds on rollers. If there is an item in question, please ask. We are a service company and we want our customers satisfied.
Things we do not move
– China cabinets (empty or not), aquariums, pianos, floor clocks, stereo equipment, including speakers, entertainment centers, televisions, anything with electrical connections, computers and computer tables, beds that are not on rollers or that are connected to headboards, dressers (with or without mirrors), and chests (unless all drawers are removed), items with loose breakable items on top or connected, bookshelves, wall units.
Things we ask the customer to move
– All the small items and breakables such as lamps, kick knacks, flower arrangements, table top items will need to be moved prior to flooring cleaning. Any large item as mentioned above must be moved by the customer prior to our cleaning the room and not moved back into area for a minimum of 48 hours.
Padding and blocking
– Our technicians will pad and block furniture or items that could result in a stain or spot. Most newer furniture does not have wood or metal legs and therefore needs no blocking. Pads or blocks are to be left under furniture for 48 hours. Furniture or items removed from the room should not be replaced for 48 hours.